Friday, October 22, 2010

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, its been a while since I have posted anything on the the Files of Brian Clay. A host of things have transpired since we last connected. I won't bore you with all of the particulars, yet I will say that your experience on the Files of Brian Clay , will be filled with interesting topics. This blog is dedicated to the " Urban Intellectual"! I will post stories of Politics, Business, & Style! Its ultra cool to be an Intellectual and the Files of Brian Clay will provide you the information that will feed your soul!

When you are at work or if you are home chilling & you just want to listen to some cool sounds, just click on the icon EARTHGROOVES. EARTHGROOVES, are some tunes I dig & I am sure you will dig as well.

Anyway, I am glad you are visiting this blog. We are going to share and enjoy the wonders of life and in the famous words of Gil Scot- Herron & the Last Poets, " THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED"

No comments:

OBAMA SWEARING IN CEREMONY